Here comes Q1 Cube, the second major project in 2020 from Q1 Robot.
You may be wondering why we call this simple cube “a major project”. Have we gone down in our engineering skills?
Looks can be deceiving, so don’t be fooled by its innocent outlook. The Q1 Cube is actually the core of many robots to come. It is designed with expansibility in mind. Different modules can be fitted on it to have it transformed into the robot you desire. For instance, you can attach bunny ears for cuteness, bird wings or bear paws for an animal robot.
It’s easy to prepare and assemble, suitable for robot beginner and academy.
● Simple design, easy to 3D print and assemble.
● Print all 3D parts < 2.5 hrs
● All-in-one expansion board – MiniPOW and builtin battery.
● Fast charge 15 mins.
● Dimension is W55mm x H45mm x D30mm
● Weight < 60g
● micro:bit x 1
● MiniPOW Expansion Board x 1
● All 3DP Parts for Q1 cube (4 Pcs)
● M3 x 5mm PM Screw x 5
● M2 x 5mm PA Screw x 4
Q1 cube Demo
Parts sell on Q1 Robot online store